- Technical description
- Dimensions and Tolerances
- Guidelines for the correct use and application of the product
- Precautions, restrictions, warnings and special care
Glove for non-medical or surgical use, non-sterile, made of natural latex, ambidextrous, lightly lubricated with non-toxic bioabsorbable powder.
Composition: 100% natural rubber latex.
|SIZES||COMMERCIAL BOX||TRANSPORT BOX||WEIGHT||LARGE||ALT||COMP||BAR CODE|
|PP||100 units||1.000 units||5,3||0,23||0,23||0,33||7898949 349020|
|P||100 units||1.000 units||5,9||0,23||0,23||0,33||7898949 349037|
|M||100 units||1.000 units||6,2||0,23||0,23||0,33||7898949 349044|
|G||100 units||1.000 units||7,1||0,23||0,23||0,33||7898949 349051|
|SIZE||WIDTH (mm)||LENGTH (mm)||SMOOTH AREA THICKNESS (MM)||CENTER APPROXIMATE OF PALMA AREA LISA|
|PP||≤ 80||220||≥ 0,08||≤ 2,00|
|P||84 ± 3 mm||220||≥ 0,08||≤ 2,00|
|M||94 ± 3 mm||230||≥ 0,08||≤ 2,00|
|G||105 ± 3 mm||230||≥ 0,08||≤ 2,00|
For correct use of the product, a brief asepsis must first be carried out with hand washing and subsequent drying of the same so that the gloves are then put on.
- Contains natural latex;
- There are isolated cases of allergic reactions to latex;
- If there is skin irritation, discontinue the use of the material and seek medical advice;
- Do not use if the packaging is broken;
- Single use product – Never reuse the glove;
- Non-sterile product;
- Note the size of the glove before use to prevent it from tearing;
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
- Only for minimal risks.
- Dexterity level 5.
- This product has not been tested against biological agents.
This product must not be used when handling aggressive agents, chemicals/acids, hot liquids and in the presence of fire.
CAUSED PROBLEMS AND CLARIFICATIONS ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Perceived defect
- Reality in most cases
- Allergy I do not use
- Hypersensitivity to latex proteins (1% to 2% of the population or misuse of degerming agents, lubricants or detergents).
- Glove tearing when putting on
- Use of inappropriate size, use of sharp or perforating objects when putting on, misuse of the hem (tensioning in an improper position)
- Yellowing or reddening of the glove
- Undue exposure to heat or light, contact with metals or in users with a high level of uric acid or presence of acid loads on their hands.
Classification: The TOP NUGARD procedure gloves comply with Ordinances 332 and 451 of INMETRO, ASTM D-3578-01, RDC 55/2011 Glove for non-surgical procedure, ABNT NBR ISO 11193-1 strong> Medical Examination Gloves for Single Use, Part 1: Specification for Gloves produced from rubber latex or rubber solution and NR6 from the MINISTRY OF LABOR.
Trade name: Latex Glove – for general non-medical use
Certificate of Approval – CA :45.772
Made in Malaysia